2009年8月22日土曜日

Fantastic Japanese Noodles


Today my friend took me to eat sushi in Norrköping. The sushi restaurant named "Kimono" was running by an Asian, not Japanese. Actually, the rice was a bit softer than what I used to eat in Japan, it was like "Ohagi" in Japan. However, it was good!
Ohagi is a Japanese sweets, rice dumpling covered with bean jam.

The last day, my friend in Japan called me and he said "I ate Budoka today." "Budoka" is the Japanese noodle house located in Waseda, Tokyo. It is one of my favorite Japanese noodles. I used to eat it twice in a week. On this August, it started a cold noodles; Tsuke-men. It also tastes fantastic!
Click here to see BUDOKA's noodles.

Oh, I really miss it. I think when I eat Japanese food in Sweden, it will remind me "Budoka" and I'm gonna miss it. I really addicted to it...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿