2009年8月21日金曜日

The millionare's philosophy for a happy life

I went on a short trip to Stockholm and Uppsala.
I walked around the cities. I went to Vasa museum and Sweden Book Store located in Gamra Stan, Embassy of Japan in Stockholm. In Uppsala, I visited Uppsala University, a famous university in Sweden, and Uppsala Domkyrka, the largest church in Scandinavia.
Both cities are very historical and beautiful, and the trip was quite nice.

"Stockholm SERGELS TORG"



























"Uppsala FYRISÅN"




























During my trip, I read the book "The millionaire's philosophy for a happy life by Ken Honda." My friend presented me when I left Japan.
I'll write down the impressed phrases that I came across in the book.

"what you like" is more peaceful and calmer (page 73)

if you really think you want to give people a lot, then you would be given a lot (page 82)

what you say at the present makes your future
keep in mind that your words determine your destiny (page 132)


Thanks to my friend!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hey Littlehawk!
    My name is mirei and I'm really interested in the book "The millionaire's philosophy for a happy life." I live in japan but the thing is, I don't understand japanese much and I can't find an english translation of the book online. Did you read yours in Japanese or English? and Do you know where I can buy an English version? I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks!

    返信削除